Dispatches from France: Grow Little Terrariums


Kali Vermès, a Paris-based artist and photographer started making terrariums to satisfy her green thumb back in 2010. Grow Little (also based in Paris) is her company where she makes some pretty special terrariums.  Made in extra large hand blown glass vessels of various sizes, each is a piece of art and an original; with a unique miniature landscape design.  Take a closer look at them below at Le Cabanon (a local book store in Paris that carries them).  See more at Grow Little's blog here.


 



Jan Halvarson

12 comments:

Simple Pleasures Inc. said...

terariams are so much fun! Great feature.....

Genki said...

I love terrariums - these are gorgeous. I love how they are more traditional than ones I've seen recently, but still very modern looking.

Boho Mixology said...

I truly adore terrariums, we have a few dotted around our home.

Zoe
http://gypsiesister.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

I have what I call a black thumb, but maybe I could keep a terrarium alive :) The big ones are lovely!

Emily said...

Wow!!! I love the ones in the Big containers.

Emily
eageremily.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

I think I'm going to finally make of these because they are just too beautiful and it would bring some life to my concrete jungle apartment! =)

Ergo-Blog

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful, I have been wondering what to do with my old fishbowl, you may have given me an idea here! :)

Coco Cake Land said...

amazing! love those extra large glass vessels.

i have a terrarium in a fishbowl right now but these ones are much lovelier... inspired to jazz mine up!

Jan Halvarson said...

Leanna - you are like me - and have been thinking the same thing!

Jan Halvarson said...

gudrunvald - fish bowl - good idea!

kv barn said...

enchanting!

Poppys Crafts said...

These are absolutley lovely, what a wonderful idea!

Poppys Crafts
www.poppyscrafts.co.uk